Rules of play
The rules used at the BULA European Beach Ultimate Club Championship 2020 shall be the official WFDF 2021-2024 Beach Ultimate rules with the appropriate Championship Appendix. This includes the WFDF uniform rules, brick at 15m, and foot under the line is IN.
In the Mixed division, the EBUCC will use Gender Ratio Rule A (“prescribed ratio” rule); For all [mixed] games, a player representing the gender with 3 players on the field must pull for that point.
The the maximum number of players per team is twenty (20) and the minimum team size is ten (10) players.
Player Eligibility and Rosters
- All players on the team roster must be members of the National Federation (NF) and must meet whatever other requirements are placed on them by the NF (exception made to what is set in point 5);
- A single player may not participate on more than one team during the EBUCC;
- The team roster must be inspected by an official of the NF after being submitted. This official shall countersign the roster to indicate they have inspected it and found it to be in accordance with player eligibility rules and the definition of a club team according to that NF;
- Federations should only approve rosters of players who played in the corresponding club teams in either 2022 or 2023 official NF events (exception made to what is set in point 5);
- Teams can include up to three (3) non-club/team players to complete their finals rosters (i.e. players that do not usually compete with a given team taking part at the EBUCC and who are not necessarily members of the NF). These additions must be in line with point 2 and 3;
- The final rosters must be approved by the respective NF.
Full bid allocation and roster eligibility document